Before Entering NCNU…
After Entering NCNU
– On-Campus Housing guarantee for all international students.
– Fee: 12,700 NTD (including 2,000 deposit)
– Type: Two persons in a room
– More Information: Student Dorm Service Section
– When International Students arrived and finished the registration process, we will help you to join the International student medical insurance.
– Fee: NTD $826 for 6 months.
3. About Visa
Please do not use the landing visa or E-visa when entering Taiwan, those visas are not extendable in Taiwan. Those who hold a landing visa or E-visa must leave Taiwan to apply a new Taiwan (ROC) visitor visa or resident visa in another country or territory after arrival.
For further information, please check Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website.
Because exchange students will stay in Taiwan for least 120 days, but Visitor VISA only can stay in Taiwan for 90 days. Before the date of expiry, students should extend their Visitor VISA.
Application Form Required Documents:
1) ARC Application form (choose VISITOR VISA EXTENSION)
2) Photo(white background, 4.5cm* 3.5cm with an image of the head.)
3) Student ID Card or Proof of Enrollment Certificate (along with one copy)
4) Passport. (Original and one photocopy.)
5) Visa. (Currently in use, either issued abroad or within Taiwan. Original and one photocopy.)
Some students might apply Resident VISA to replace their 90-days Visitor VISA.
In this case, students don’t need to extend their Visitor VISA, but students need to prepare more documents before applying it.
4. Record of ID NO.in the Republic of China
It’s a proof document for Foreigners who don’t have ID NO.in the Republic of China. Foreigners holding visitor visas should go to a local immigration service center to apply for it for the purpose of opening an account.
Required Documents and Fees:
1) ID No. Application form
2) Passport and visa (along with one copy)
3) Operation Fee : Free
4) Processing time: 1 working day
!!! If you can’t apply in person, you have to ask an agent !!!
The agent required document:
1) Letter of Attorney
2) Agent’s passport or ARC (along with one copy)
3) Agent’s photo ID certificate (along with one copy)
5. Registration to the campus
1) Study buddy will approach you
2) In-campus guide and form completion
3) Processing fee of OIA: NTD 2,000 /per semester
Before Leaving NCNU
Finish the Departure Procedure