CALL FOR 2024 SPRING SEMESTER APPLICATION!
English Language Teaching Assistant (ELTA) Program was established in 2021 and funded by the Taiwan Ministry of Education. The ELTA Program serves the main island of Taiwan, as well as the off-shore territories, through 3 offices comprising the North, Central and South centers with an aim to strengthening English language instruction and skills among local elementary and junior high school students. Under the teacher’s supervision, the ELTAs work with students to help them improve their oral and written communications skills in English through instructional activities.
Next application round starts from September 1 to December 31. Applications will be considered on a space-available basis, so it’s best to complete your application as soon as possible.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
1. Remuneration: 400NTD per session (one session lasts for 40-45 minutes)
2. Transportation Arrangements
3. Accommodation and Lunch (for the summer and winter camp)
4. Professional Training
5. Teaching Resources
6. Certificate issued by the MOE
WHAT TO DO:
1. English Summer/Winter Camp Leader
2. Thematic Lesson Teaching Assistant
3. English Conversation Partner
4. English Competition Trainer
5. Club Activity Leader
WHERE TO WORK:
Public Elementary and Junior High Schools in Chiayi, Yunlin, Nantou, Taichung, Changhua and Miaoli.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email/FB or phone.
Phone: (05)2720411 #26214 (Gloria) or #26215 (Xing)